Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Patch excitement

I've been bad, oh so terribad. Almost two weeks since my last post. How terribly rude of me. Apologies, to all two of you who read this blog. I've just been super busy. And also, words are hard.

The patch hit the live servers last Tuesday, and ever since, I've been doing the Kermit flail.



At first, when I was finally able to log on, I jumped from one character to another, too excited to settle on anything in particular. There was just so much to do! New glyphs, new talents, pets and mounts and achievements! I'm proud to say I've hit the 10k achievement points threshold. It might not seem like a lot to some but to me, it's a big deal. I'm also two mounts away from getting the red dragonhawk, so I really need to work on that as soon as possible. I also need to finish spec'ing and glyphing all my chracters. So far, I've managed to glyph and spec five of my characters. The others are still awaiting some much needed love and attention. But so far, I must say I'm super happy with a lot of the changes to the classes. I'm also very satisfied with the new Raid Finder loot system. There is no more drama over loot, which makes the experience a lot more enjoyable!

So for the last couple of days, I've been tweaking my interface, downloading addons, relearning classes, glyphing, spec'ing, and discovering all the cool things the patch brought.

Oh and I joined an amazing guild. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment