Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Let's see what happens

After joining SiB last week, I seriously considered transferring some characters over to their server. I've started a draenei mage over there, and it's slow as hell without heirlooms. But since it was a faction change plus a server transfer, I decided against it. Also, I was stressing a bit over the fact that I couldn't possibly take all my family of alts on the new server, so I'd have to level all the professions I'd need all over again. Now that I've made my decision, I feel a lot better. I'll keep leveling the mage casually, hit 85 before or after MoP is live, and maybe, eventually, I can raid a bit with them if they'll have me. If not, I'll just hang out and chat, because those people are awesome.

In other news, on the Horde server, the BF and I still don't have a raiding guild. We're both in our vanity guild, just enjoying the perks and leveling/gearing characters until the big day. September 25 is two weeks away now, and we've decided to wait before even looking for a guild. We have absolutely no idea what we want to do, and are in no hurry, even though we both want to eventually raid again. We've talked about starting panda monks, or leveling at least one of our 85s to 90, or even start something else completely, like a rogue for me and a druid for him. (Yes, yes, I did create a rogue, don't look at me like that. Let's just see what happens.) I kinda want to rush a couple of 90s as soon as possible so we can queue for the Brewfest boss which is coming on the 28th or 29th if I remember correctly. But whatever we pick, I know it'll be fun. Exploring Pandaria and the Panda's starting zone will be lots of fun, I'm sure. I'm done with my all character's UIs and they all have at least one viable spec. They're all ready to have new adventures and discover new wonders.

*Edit: Corrected typo.

3 comments:

  1. Impressive leveling speed if casual leveling gets you to 85 between now and MoP! Unless you're higher level than I'm imaagining in my head XD haha

    Hopefully you can figure out what you need as far as guilds go when the expansion comes out!

    I'd almost forgotten the expansion was coming so soon and I realized I hadn't finished the one thing that was on my bucket list, so I've decided to start WoWing again for a bit to get that taken care of before MoP hits.

    ReplyDelete